sim cargo is a cooperation of more than 190 medium-sized logistics companies operating throughout Europe since 1998.
The network currently has 23 TransShipmentPoints (short TSP). These are interlinked with each other by direct traffic.
- Overnight 08:00
- Overnight 10:00
- Overnight 12:00
- ILN – Exact
Network on the network
- Tracking by scanning at the package level at all interfaces
- Software based flow control
- QIS – Customer-related statistical evaluation of the transmission performance
- Customer connection by interfacing with the system software
- ZAV – Time-controlled detection of all delivery documents